If CGI characters went to Hogwarts.
Dear Lord, the notes
Merida will be the typical Gryffindor, getting into troubles and hates Jack at first until she realizes that not all Slytherins are bad and not all Gryffindors are good. (Maybe she sees him being bullied by one of the Gryffindors idk) She likes hanging out with Rapunzel because she always help her with homeworks and preparing for adventures in Forbidden Forest.
Rapunzel is a pureblood Ravenclaw who once got kidnapped resulting in her parents reluctance in sending her to Hogwarts. But her thirst for knowledge and desire for friends convince them to let her go. She’s considered weird by the other Ravenclaws for being excited over the smallest things. Close to Merida and one time they argue about Jack being evil or not.
Hiccup’s father is a muggle but knows a thing or two about Wizarding World since his wife was a witch. The Hat immediately sorts him into the Hufflepuff and he feels his dad is going to be disappointed for not being in the “Hero House”. He becomes best friend with Jack fast, although he was a bit afraid of him at first.
Jack is an orphan muggleborn who got adopted by an old powerful wizard named Nicholas North Frost. He lived on the streets at first, making his wits and cunning much sharper than your average kids. When he heard one of his Housemates called his dad a “Traitorous Pig” for not supporting pureblood supremacy, he snaps and accidentally reveals himself as a muggleborn.
And then they became the first inter-house group study ever.
Woah, I fucking love this. If I were a good writer I would totally make it into a fanfiction
Bringing this back, alright?
when i love an idea i REALLY love an idea
- I went with my first-instinct houses and also kinda tried to keep it even, i’m kinda conflicted about some of them but sorting is super ambiguous anyway (Annie…. Slytherin?? Ravenclaw?)
- I really wish wizarding education made ANY SENSE but ok they go to some kind of magicky Greendale and the Hogwarts robes are just obligatory for all HP AU art seriously
- Troy’s chocolate frog card is Luis Guzman
- Abed’s book reads “The Caverns of Draconis: It Was An Actual Dragon”
- Britta wants to revive S.P.E.W., naturally
- I don’t know how texting is supposed to work, maybe they started breeding really fast owls (dude i don’t know i’m tired)
- Jeff had his robes custom tailored to fit more like a suit jacket/blazer
- Yr 1: Ancient Runes, Yr 2: Muggle Studies, Yr 3: Remedial Herbology?
- EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME MAD ALL DAY but 20 hrs after posting, changed Pierce’s wand into a cookie wand omg. It didn’t even occur to me at 2 in the morning
Would the mascot be the Greendale Homunculus? Still creepy as fuck but with EVEN MORE reasons?
”Now on a personal level, I was so proud of this because, and I didn’t know this. The gentleman who played the other Captain Jack actually said to me afterwards, he said ”you know”, because he was in tears he was crying, and I said are you okay? Have i done something? Did I do a James Marsters? Did I slip you a little tongue? And he went ‘no no’ and he started laughing, and he said ”im actually, im overwhelmed because, i want you to know, what you’re doing as a show, as a character is absolutely wonderful for all of us out here you know watching you, because my brother committed suicide a few years back, because he couldn’t deal with it, and society wouldn’t allow who he was, and he took his own life, and for me to stand here and play a character that represents who my brother was, is an honor for me, but also it means my brothers life wasn’t lived in any sort of vain, or his death wasn’t anything meaningless” and I had no clue, so for me as the actor for that episode, that was one of the most touching moments, but also it made me realize that in every episode from now on, that we’re not only telling stories we’re actually impacting peoples lives with the messages that we can put across. As we do, were making a difference. And that is why the episode ‘Captain Jack Harkness’, is probably one of the most important episodes to me.” - John Barrowman
~ Mermaids & Books - Strategic Mariners
DAME MAGGIE SMITH DOESN’T HAVE NORMAL PAs
SHE GETS THE STAR OF THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE TO DO HOLD HER UMBRELLA
…It all makes sense now O.O
Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders, and Lucy found Narnia first.
i knew it all the time
Heellloooo Slytherin king. ;)
YOU ARE DOING MAGIC HOMEWORK FOR YOUR MAGIC CLASSES AT YOUR MAGIC SCHOOL WITH YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS.
I WOULD GLADLY TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. WANNA DO MY MUGGLE HOMEWORK?
When you think about it, this explains Hermione.